House Cleaning Questions and Answers - April 2011
Posted by Glossy Clean
In this blog post I will answer 4 very common questions, asked by our regular house cleaning customers here in Cleveland. Two of them will be related to house cleaning supplies and their usage and another two will be about our company and our house cleaning services.
Question #1: Can I use Pine Sol to clean a glass surfaces?
Answer: No. Our practice shows that Pine Sol leaves stains on the glass and the glass surface doesn't shine the way it suppose to be after polishing. We recommend using Windex for all types of glass surfaces.
Question #2: Can I use Clorox to clean wooden surfaces?
Answer: Absolutely NO! Clorox will damage any wooden surface. For cleaning wooden surfaces we recommend all purpose cleaners such as Mr. Clean or Pine Sol, and for polishing we recommend using Pledge or Lemon Oil.
Question #3: Do you have references?
Answer: Yes. We have our current client references available upon request.
Question #4: How do you charge for your services?
Answer: All our prices are based on the size of the house and its condition. We do NOT charge per hour, we charge for the job. For the instant house cleaning estimate please visit our house cleaning quote page.
- Fall Home Cleaning Tips
- House Cleaning Tips
- Happy Fourth of July
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Make Your Home Boo-Tiful With Glossy Clean!
- Welcome Autumn In With a Clean House!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Keep Your Home Sweet This Valentine's Day With Help From Glossy Clean
- Happy Veteran's Day!
- Kick Those Cobwebs Out This Halloween With Glossy Clean
- 2 Secrets To Clean Like A Pro!
- Cleaning House For Less
- Eco-Conscious Cleaning Cloth
- Dyson DC28 Animal Vacuum Review
- Homemade Cleaners
- Household Cleaning Products That Work
- House Cleaning Supplies Prices in Cleveland, Ohio Area
- House Cleaning Questions and Answers - April 2011
- Spring Cleaning Time
- Our House Cleaning Process
- House Cleaning Supplies
- Reasons For Using Our Green House Cleaning Services
- Toilet Cleaning Tutorial
- Importance of Clean Home for Health of the Family
- house cleaning
- cleaning supplies
- Glossy Clean
- healthy cleaning
- house cleaning in Cleveland
- healthy home
- toilet bowl cleaning
- green cleaning products
- glass cleaner
We are accepting guest blog posts, for more info please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.